DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER WITH REMOTE
Max recording time: 2GB: 4h 4GB: 8h 8GB: 15.5h 16GB: 32h
1. Playback/Right: Press to playbackvideos/photos or move right when selecting menu items.
2. LED indicator: Lights up when any button of key fob is pressed.
3. Menu/OK: Press to bring up the menu or select menu items.
4. Photo/Up: Press to take a photo or move up when selecting menu items.
5. Rec/Down: Press to start/stop video recording or move down when selecting menu items.
6. Micro SD card slot: Up to 32 GB (not included).
7. Record: Press to start recording. Press again to stop recording.
8. Remote reset: To pair a new key fob with the DVR, press the reset button and then keep pressing any button on the new key fob for about five seconds.
9. Connect to camera
10. Connect to monitor.
Set Date and Time:
• Power on the DVR.
• Press the Menu button on the key fob.
• Press the Right button untilreaching Set Date Time.
• Press the OK button to begin.
• Use the Up/Down buttons to set the correct date and time.
• Press the OK button again to finish.
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Rec button on the key fob or the DVR unit to start recording video. Press the Rec button again to stop recording.
Taking a Photo:
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Photo button on the key fob to take a photo.
When the DVR is in standby mode, press the Playback button on the key fob. The latest video or photo will be displayed.Follow the on-screen instruction to view more recordings.